All our guests are invited for three days of festivities from July 2nd – July 4th!
July 2nd – Day One – Welcome Evening at the Alhambra:
- Welcome Dinner – Tapas & Wine at the Parador de Granada at 7:00 pm
- Night Tour of the Alhambra – Nasrid Palace at 9:30 pm
For more information and all the details of the Welome Evening, click here.
July 3rd – Day Two – The Wedding Day:
- Wedding Ceremony – Iglesia del Sagrario Catedral at 6:00 pm
- Toast to Bride & Groom – Courtyard of Hotel AC Palacio de Santa Paula at 7:15 pm
- Wedding Reception Dinner & Dancing – Palacio de Santa Paula at 8:15 pm
Small kids welcome – babysitting option available. For more information and all the details of the Wedding Day, click here.
July 4th – Day Three – Wedding After-Party – Too Much Fun to Go:
- Wedding Tourist Day – Day Tour of the Generalife Gardens of the Alhambra at 4:00 pm
- Flamenco Show & Dinner – Jardines de Zoraya and Paella Dinner